Thank goodness the second daycare was a 1000 time better. I've come to the conclusion though... if you are going to have a daycare at your house... its probably not going to be the cleanest of houses. The second one had tile and hard wood floors... and I think that makes the world of difference. Kids can get those dirty and then you can sweep and mop up... whereas the first place I went to had the nastiest of carpets... ewww...

I can't believe its Wednesday already. We have had the craziest of weeks this week and its only going to get crazier. Can I pose this question to the world... WHO DOESN'T PAY RENT? I mean really... isn't that the first thing you pay? Not my stupid renter...uggg... someday things are going to flow smoothly in my life... but until then... You know who... up there... is keeping me on my toes. Oh dear, I hear a squeek. I need to try and get some cleaning done VERY QUICKLY before Syd wakes up...

Happy things... found a good day care
Fun things... having Sushi tonight!!! WHOOOH.

Ciao for now!

1 comments:

Karla's Place said...

I happy you found a Daycare you like!! That's important...you should feel comfy about walking in at anytime too...I do daycare in my house, so if you have any questions I will try to help in anyway I can...

XXX

Karla