Today was a good day. Need to get some more stuff done around the house this weekend, but did pretty good at taking care of a cranky babes and getting all the laundry done and put away, AND we went through all of Syd's clothes. We've been having to do it every two or so months to take out the stuff she no longer fits into. Lately she's been staying pretty consistently around 24 lbs. I know, that's still a big girl, but the doc said she's probably not going to be putting much weight for the next couple of year, but more height. YAY!
Although we weren't able to get up to the snow today, we did have a good day. Super bowl was good. Syd did good. Our friends hired some baby sitters and so they watched Syd for an hour and a half of the game. She was sort of frightened by all the yelling, so I was glad that they did that. She's still scared when other people hold her. I felt bad that she was such a pill for Kate and Mort. I'll just need to make sure to bring her near them more often so that she doesn't think of them as strangers.
We are leaving the country in a few days which is absolutely amazing to me. We got Syd a few bathing suits on Saturday... which is even funnier considering it was pouring down rain outside and I'm in there asking the sales clerk about bathing suits. I still have to find something for me, but I dont' think that is going to be as easy. I'll try and sneak away to the mall at lunch one of these days. Oye vey!
Not much else to report. I'm working on the Mac right now. It seems fine for simple things like email and internet. But I don't know about all the other stuff like my webcam and USB hub and all these other things are not working... uggg. So annoying. Not sure how long I'll last.

Well I should get off to bed if I'm going to be waking up in a few hours. I'm aiming for 45 minutes on the bike trainer in the morning, and then ab workout. Eeeek.

Ciao for now my friends!

0 comments: