Visit

We have had a great visit to alabama this past few days. Lots of quality time with family. Lots of great moments with my baby love. She is the most incredible little thing. My mom is fantastic. Just wish it didn't go by so fast.

One thing that I need to figure out is how to not always have gatherings around food. People in all different directions brought together by food. But then u want to see them again in a few hours because of food. Kind of a strange dilemna!

In any case, I'm happy to announce that my sweet pea took her first step on her own today! She went from sitting to standing all on her own. Not holding anything. To taking her first step towards me. My heart was filled with so much love and excitement and nervousness. Crazy!! Hope to have a good video to share shortly. Ok. I'm waking up in 4 hours. Should be interesting.


0 comments: