Wow Wednesday

Thank goodness for OTB (over the bump) day!!! I can't believe how fast the time flies. Work has been so crazy this week. Although its good half the team is in Hawaii on the shoot, so I could try and get some stuff done.
Good things that happened today? Shawna told me that her and Celi are coming down for a visit this weekend. I'm excited. Oh and I ate sushi. LOVE IT! Oh, it was a really good makeup and hair day. That's always a good thing.
Fun things that happened today? We launched the JC facebook application. That's fun. I met up with my friend Jen which is fun since I don't get to see her that often. I ate sushi. I guess that should be more fun that good, although its good!!! Oh yeah, well I guess it was yesterday but after I was on here, my fantabulously charming dog got her hair did and she looks like a totally different puppy. Soo funny. I woke up this morning to see her funny little face, which is definitely fun.
So we're trying to plan our trips and vacations for the summer and we're having a hard time nailing things down. Although it looks like we have our plans for father's day weekend planned. There is a secret involved, or else I would let you know. If you're interested, I can totally tell you. I'm excited about my trip up the coast. I've been needing some time in the trees. Should be just what the doctor ordered. Alright, the Craigerator is calling my name. Trees are cool.
Ciao~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, we're coming, lady! Nail down the breakables, hide the candy and look out! :)