Say No To Vodka Roulette!


Man, the weekend is over. Back to work and back to the stress.

All I can say today is that Vodka Roulette is the worst game ever created! Yesterday we watched Chad race the half ironman in Oceanside. He did great! Everyone came over after the race for a BBQ. It was so much fun. First party of the season. I know I sound like Wedding Crashers, but its true. We weren't expecting to have a party so soon. I kind of wanted to have the house looking better, but it was just some close friends and they don't care. Anyways, as the night goes on, someone had the brilliant idea that vodka roulette would be fun. Ummm... i'm here to say that it isn't. I drank every time! So needless to say the night ended when Neighbor, Steph and I jumped into the pool. Yowza.

Today was a treat, Miss Celia and Shawna came down and hung out for a few hours. We went to lunch along with Mrs. Andrew (double A) and caught up a bit. Celi is really cute and a bundle of energy. Its fun how much she looks like Michael.

As for me, the weekend is over and there is still some laundry to be folded. So I suppose I should get in gear. Oh, my two and two!

A good thing that happened today? Well seeing Shawna and Celia are definitely my good things!
A fun thing that happened today? Okay, so its kind of fun. At least for me. I got a few hours out in the garden, and ran across one of the biggest bugs I've come across in real life and rather than kill it I just moved it to the hill. Man, I could see its eyes... it was really big. Oh and I discovered that we have a bird nest under the roof of our house. I'm not sure if that's bad or good, I would imagine it not bad like a wasps nest. But I could hear the little chirps. FUN!

0 comments: