The Bubs with Hubs

I can hardly believe that Craig and I have been together for 5 years now. Of course he remembers that stuff... which is just one of the reason I love him. For our "dating anniversary" he bought us tickets to Michael Buble. He knows how much I love him, and so we went to the concert Friday night. I took a lot of "slack" if you will, from friends and family going to this thing, but it was worth it. Friends at work were laughing saying that we would be not only the youngest but the only ones able to stand up and dance. This was pretty funny and kind of true. I mean there were a lot of different people there, but let's just let it be known that this was a lot different atmosphere then the last time we were at this venue to see Van Halen. =)

The group that opened for him was amazing. Their name is Naturally 7 They were incredible to see. Michael was awesome as well. We had a really great time and was one of the greatest concerts I've been to.

Yay for Bubs with Hubs!

0 comments: