Friday Night Fever

I apologize for the delay in postings. The Wards have had quite an interesting last couple of weeks. More to come on that soon!

It is Friday night and we just got back from Yale's performance. He was a puppy dog in the pre-school performance. So fun! It was really cute. He was hanging out with some other boys in his class after in the audience and it was incredible to see how big the other boys were. Yale might be a little smaller than others, but I'm sure he will grow in time. I have no idea what they were feeding these other boys, but they were almost as tall as me and they were 4. Yikes!!!

I've been dealing with a slight fever the last couple days, so I was glad to get a little nap in before heading over to the performance. Definitely helped! Okay, off to spend some time with the hubs!

Good things that happened today? Yale performance. The whole thing was really cute, and its fun to see Yale up there!
Fun things that happened today? Well it was yesterday, but its still fun. I got invited to attend the TV Land awards up in LA in June with a guest. I wonder who I should bring...hmmm... teheheh! We're fired up. Should be fun to get dressed up! Sounds like a perfect night to try out Craigin's restaurant!

Bonjour!

0 comments: