Crazy



I realize that my posts on here have been going down hill fast... well needless to say there has been a lot of sad stuff going on in my world and its just hard to post not only the good but the bad. But so as I wrote in the beginning, this is about turning over a new leaf and so I am going to try and update this as much as possible. Good or the bad. I really think this helps as an outlet. And for my loyal fans, OK, maybe on the two of you... It really helps in getting out what I'm thinking. The reality of it is that life is crazy, and you have to make sure to take care of yourself or you are no help to everyone else. So... Exciting this week we welcome Mr. Cooper Joseph Andrew into the world... He has no idea how much he's loved already! Gets me all teary just thinking about it, but my goodness. P.S. I really can't wait till I can eat him up. His parents might have been watching me like a hawk last time I held him, but I vow today that I will get a nibble. =)


The best part of it all is that Mr. Ward... aka the hubs and Mr. Cooper have the same birthday! Craig turned the big 30!!! I know i've said this a lot, but Cooper has no idea how special he is. I'm a little bias I know, but I can honestly say that Craig is one of the kindest, funniest, most wonderful people I know... (I'm lucky I married him) but I think its pretty special to share a birthday with someone so cool. I mean, if he wasn't going to be born on 7/11 of course =)


As for C-dub, we celebrated him in style with a pool party and all kinds of fun. Not sure the vegas theme really made it, but it was fun nonetheless. There was pooling, KIDS EVERYWHERE, drinking, and of course the adult obsitcle course... Good time had by all. If some one would have just gotten the obsticle course on film, it woudl be a YouTube success.


Oh, and the coolest thing that happened today was when I was digging through some files at work and came across this picture. HOW CRAZY IS THIS? It is sooo Sydney. Technology these days is so incredible.

Look at those cheeks and nose. She looks the exact same!!! 6 months later! Anyways, I hear her cooing in the living room. She loves that Baby Einstein chair we got her with all the moving parts. I fall more and more in love with that girl every day. We might have a couple more teeth to report this weekend, so I'll keep you posted. So long for now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So when I scrolled down and saw that ultrasound pic I thought, "Oh holy crap! Alli's knocked up again!" Good thing I read on before starting that rumor!!