Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

We are all tucked in and I can hear the sleepy sounds from my two favorite people and favorite pup! I love my life.

So much preparation. We made home made pasta two nights ago, so we're all set there... Oh I have a pic



Yesterday we moved Sydney's crib into our room and set up the air mattress in her room. On the way to the airport we stopped in and delivered some Christmas chocolates to Hazel. We picked grandpa and granpa at the airport. Too bad Syd cried when it was her and the two of them in the back seat. Chinese fire drill and Craig back there settled her down. Me making one large plee to the owner of the trophy store to meet me there on his day off so I can pick up Dad's Christmas present, and the finally the arrival of the Arizona crew and hoping into the car and heading to Aud's. She had fondue, and it was a success!!!

Now if everyone would just wake up we can see what Santa brang! I can't wait to see Syd open present! Eeeekk! Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers!

Ciao for now!

0 comments: