Today

Today is a very special day! Today 365 days ago, my baby girl came into this world.

It is one of those days you will never forget. We not only had the anticipation of becoming parents for the first time, but secretely C and I were worried about her health and had NO idea how she would look. I was so scared. I remember the nurse telling me it's time to push. I remember jen and Audrey on each side of me. I remember the feeling actually! I remember the doctor coming in and checking me and saying that I needed an emergency C-section. I remember how scared I was. I remember I had a fever and then my body started to shake. I remember crying and Craig holinding my hand with his head on mine. I remember the feeling as they took Syd out. I remember a doctor yelling LUCKY 24! I remember Craig going to get her. I remember him bringing her over to me and he's testy saying "she is really really pretty". I saw her upside down, but the first thing I said was ... She is so beautiful! I was trying to focus on her, but being on the table upside down was hard.
They then took Craig and her and whooshed her off to test her. I wanted them both there, but I more wanted her to be ok. We prayed and prayed for such a blessing. Then they finally brought her in to me and she latched to me right away. Good eater!
After lots of tests we all made it to our room and the rest is history!!
I love u Sydney girl!!!



Ciao for now!

0 comments: