A day of no Labor

Labor day. I realized something yesterday that put everything into perspective. Three day weekends! Who doesn't love a three day weekend? Of course Craig and I sort of forgot it was coming until the day before, but regardless, one less day of work is always a good thing. I just want to know why there is so much pressure that last day of work. Its like they working you extra hard to make up for the day you are gone. Or reality is probably that at this level its me putting the pressure on myself. We're all going to be out. Its not like half of our business associates are working and we aren't. I just know that I stressed myself out so bad yesterday that by the time I had to leave to go to the doctors that I was almost in tears. Not a good thing! But, now that its here, I'm STOKED!!! Gooo Labor Day!!! I love the weekends when we don't have something planned every minute of every day, but we have things scattered throughout the weekend. It started out great yesterday and its getting better every minute. I'm off to yoga in a few, so I should probably wrap this up. I know the last two posting have been sort of abstract and I'm sorry. Just things I've been thinking. I will get back to the good stories shortly. Fun and Happy things that happened today???

Happy thing that happened today/this week. I felt the baby move. Everyone kept asking me if I had felt it and I was like... ummm... not sure. But its pretty apparent now. Plus she was moving when we were hearing her heart beat yesterday so that was also a happy thing. She's an active one!
Fun things that happened today/this week. My media buyer asked me if I was interested in attending the TV Guide Emmy party next month... UMMM, YES! Not sure if its a for sure thing, but if it is, its going to be so much fun!

Hope you have a great three day weekend. And remember next time, don't stress yourself out like I did leading up to a great long weekend. Its just not worth it!

0 comments: