Today's the Day

Today is the day. I can't even sleep. We find out today at 11:00 whether our little peanut is a girl or a boy. eeeekkk... This is a surreal experience. I know people go through it all the time, but it is just so unbelievable to me. Yesterday, I asked some of my closest friends and family to write down their predictions along with a note. I really hope that they do it, so we have some good notes for the baby book. Its funny, my sister and brother in law have some money on the whole deal. So fun!! Craig and I both think we're having something different, so we made a little wager ourselves. Although, what I picked if I win, isn't super exciting. I get to have a cleaning lady in. He said, a one time cleaning for now and we'll talk about monthly. I would be fired up if we get to have her monthly. He of course has a golf round in mind. =) I love this because its all in good fun. We both would be so excited for whatever they tell us we're having. I definitely know that I will never forget this moment!! Okay, so I really should try and get some sleep. Big day and big weekend ahead of me.

0 comments: