Its a Girl!!!


I am so excited. We found out we're having a girl!!! I do have to say that I was certainly shocked when she said it, but now that its sinking in, its becoming more real. We had our appointment and Craig asks the technician if she knows what we're having and she says, "oh yeah, I know the gender." Oh I guess I should start with all the info. She took me in first and started the ultra sound and said she was taking all the baby's measurements. Why Craig couldn't be in there for that, I don't know. But so I asked her that I didn't want to see anything or for her to tell me anything untill Craig go in there. So it took about 20 minutes to do the measurements and then she said that it looks like the my due date is about right and that she shows it even a few days early. POOP... closer to Christmas! Oh well, what is meant to be, is meant to be. I will try my hardest baby to keep you in there till after the first of the year. =) Anyways, then she brings Craig back in the room and she starts showing us pictures. It is amazing how clear the pictures are. That is when Craig asked her if she knew what we are having. Of course, I'm already thinking we have a boy on our hands. Then when she says that she knows, I'm convinced. She moves down there and says... okay, there you go. And we both look, and don't seen anything and she says... you're having a girl! WHAT??? I did actually say, "I'm sorry, what?" hahahaha... We both made her say it again. "You have a little girl" Of course that is when we're both clench each other's hand and start tearing up and look at each other and say, its a girl! It was an amazing experience, that is for sure!
I can tell already that I'm in for it. I've always said that my kids aren't going to be able to pull one over on me(only because I've done it all), but this one is already throwing me for a loop.
Last night we went to target and "we" picked out her first outfit. I used the term "we" loosely because the hubs... the big softy, really picked it out. He was on a pink kick and me of all people had to get him to settle down on the pink. So we came to a compromise and got her this super cute sweat suit with pink pants and multi colored sweat top with a pink lady bug on it. She has her first outfit! =)
Well that is it for now. We have a big weekend upon us with Melissa's shower and Kate and Mike engagement. What a weekend of celebration. I'm so excited!

Ciao for now!

1 comments:

Karla's Place said...

I was so happy to find out what we were having! I had them take a picture of Mason's private area to make 100% sure we were having a boy! I'm so excited for you!

Karla