Moving Foward

Today is a day for the record books. So much good news to share. First and foremost, my daughter got her bandages off today. She looks amazing and is feeling amazing. It is the most incredible feeling knowing that we are able to FINALLY move forward after that CRAZY ordeal. I can't really say that we are forever done with it, because some day our grandchildren may have a 50/50 chance of having the same thing, but for now, we are moving forward with an incredibly strong, smart, beautiful girl!
Second, today we received our deposit and first month's rent from our new renter. Might sound silly, but after the most NIGHTMARE renter situation over the last year, we finally got our first money towards that stupid condo in a VERY long time. Granted we're still suing that stupid lady for the insane amount of money she owes us, but we are FINALLY able to move forward with a respectable renter. Thank goodness!
Last, and its not for us, but we just got news that our friends just had their baby boy. Welcome to the world Sawyer!
Ok, I just had the most hectic day ever and so I'm off to hang out with mom and hubs to watch a movie and veg and listen to my baby girl sleeping through the monitor.
I thank God every day for blessing me with such a wonderful husband, daughter, family and friends.
P.S. I know some are probably curious what Miss Syd looks like now. I'll post some pics of her when she was all bandaged up looking like a boxer and a few of her new hands and feet. Its AMAZING!!!
Ciao bella!

0 comments: