Strawberry Summer

Back to the grind... After 7 days off, it has been tough getting back to the grind. Jammy went home today, which was sad. I realized how much we miss her and how good it is having her around. We had a really really good visit this time. It was two weeks, but only seemed like a few days. I really hope she sells her house soon and can move here permanently. That would be fantastic! As for everything else. Miss Syd is doing great. She is definitely on the mend. I've been waiting on the stitches before starting any vitamin E or anything, but I'm think I'll put some on tomorrow.
I do have one amazing little girl. Today was good day. We have finally been able to get back to normalcy. We don't have to rush home to turn around and rush to the condo to show it. We don't have to rush home and rush off to meet the family or anything. Today we got home and Syd and I went for a good long walk around the neighborhood. She discovered that her voice echos inside the stroller, so she was talking loud through the streets. I love hearing her trying to talk. It is amazing. We we got back we were on the carpet playing with some different toys and I sat her in front of me on the carpet with the stacking donuts in front of her. I put the donuts on and she figured out how to pull them off, one by one. She is learning so much each day. I feel like we can't read to her enough, we can't teach her enough. But we continue to read to her, show her all kinds of things. I DEFINITELY know now, what they mean by little sponges. Its AMAZING!
So we're gearing up for Kate and Mike's wedding this weekend. I can't believe how fast it is approaching. Time is flying by. Speaking of time flying by, I noticed today that that strawberry fields are already torn up. Just dirt! ALREADY??? I can't believe it. I thought strawberries are a summer fruit... what the heck?
Tonight was great getting in the pool and swimming with my hubs. I can't wait till Syd can get in again with us. Too bad jumping in the spa afterwards is making me sleepy. I'm off to bed. Good Moon! I love you sweet pea!
ciao for now!

0 comments: