Friday--woooh

I'm so glad it's Friday! What a week it has been. One big accomplishment was to get the pool fence installed! We were in the spa last night and I mentioned to Craig how ugly it was and I think he was a little peeved. I told him that it was the best option and in the best possible place but that it just makes our back yard look cluttered and such. Doh. I think I finally made him understand that wanting our kid(s) to be safe and actually wanting the fence are two different things! :)

Anywho, that is done! Now we're going to start work on the closet doors and deck. Wish us luck.

I did however started working on Syd's birthday invitation this week. I think they are going to come out cute. Here is a sneak peek of the pic I might be using!



I love her face. Silly girl!! I'll have to post some of the cute pics we got of her in her costume!

What else has been going on here? We've got Cayden's 3rd BDay on Sat morning. Possible dinner down south. Then Sunday we have open house for preschool and meeting some new friends at Stone. Should be a great weekend.

Ooh I'm hearing some rustling from my munchkin. Got to run. Happy Friday! Ooohh I get to wear jeans. Finally!

0 comments: