Time Change

As a mom, you are so worried about how your kids are going to do with the time change. I'm happy to report, although we are only on day 2, Sydney is doing great! She has been to bed pretty early the last couple days which has sort of messed up a few of our plans, but I am learning priorities and that I can't make it to everything especially if Miss Syd isn't having it. Me on the other hand... NOT GOOD AT ALL. I was up so early this morning. I decided to do a work out and took a shower and its still only 5:30. Crazy. I'm hoping to keep this going though. You feel so good throughout the day when you work out in the morning. My first goal is to get up every day this week. If you start out the first week consistent, then you are on the right track... right?

What else... well there is always lots going on in this brain of mine. In terms of the babes... we're behind, but we started signing to her. I will keep you posted on how it goes. In terms of me... always trying to make myself better. I'm learning to take everything in stride and not worry about things and people I can not control.

I'm excited for a very eventful week. Syd and I are meeting Miss Mahin on Tuesday, Miss Flener's birthday dinner on Wednesday, and Mrs Ross on Thursday... I miss my friends. I feel like I haven't seen a lot of them for a long time. Well I hope that you all have a great week and keep on keeping it on!

Love,
Alli

0 comments: