I always try to stay positive but right now i have to complain. First, why is it that when I go into CVS there isn't anyone around, but when you go to check out there are 6 people in line, 2 cashiers and both are running price checks, and you decide to take your squirmy babes in... Oye!
Second! Why is it that you house breaks right before a major holiday that you are hosting??? I have no kitchen sink, and we have T minus 3 days!
Last, what's up with babies and chapped cheeks? She's had them for almost two weeks! My sis watched her and she got rid of them for a second, but I pick her up today and they are almost the worst I've seen. Annie has been trying all kinds of stuff too and no luck. The CVS trip resulted with some new stuff. I've goobed it on a few times so I'll report back in the morning.

Okay I'm done. Off to home depot!!! Uggg!

0 comments: