I'm excited to report that Ol' white is not dead... YAY!!!

Late last week, PepBoys said that they thought the problem is with the computer and that we would have to have the dealer fix it. When we talked to a number of people, they said that we're looking at a couple thousand dollars. Oye Vey. So with Craig traveling so much he was only home on Sunday and it was not enough time to figure out what we're going to buy and finding something within our range. We decided with him leaving for NJ today and traveling most the week, that we would just rent him a car which should buy us a week to find a car. This morning after getting to work, I figured I would call the dealership and inquire about the cost and diagnosis. Long story short. Before his flight I had Craig meet the tow truck at the Jeep, had it towed to the dealership, where I met it. They diagnosed it, and guess what???? They called this evening and said it was a dilly doo, and it was only going to cost $330! OMG! I can't believe we were stressing ourselves out without a second opinion... So not like me. Remember, to always get a second opinion. DOH!

So fortunately, or unfortunately for Craig... =) Old White will be home from the doctor's tomorrow and Craig will continue to drive her at least till we can figure out what our new car is going to be. Any suggestions?

P.S. Anyone have suggestions for a crying baby? I tried Motrin for the teeth, teething tablets, milk, yogurt, and just holding her... and its not going so well. Its going to be a long night! My poor girl.... OH, I just heard a snore. oooh, I'm headed to bed. Good night!

Good things that happened today, besides old white:
  • It's Kate's B-day and we got to hang out with her for a while this evening.
  • Sydney climbed up stairs for the first time(not so sure this is good thing) =)
  • Got to see Jen before her birthday on Wednesday.
  • Don't have roots in my hair
  • I hear sleepy sounds from the monitor!

Good night moon!

0 comments: