Weekend

I really do think this happiness project is working on me. Because if one was to evaluate what has been going on around these parts, they might think we should be headed towards the looney-bin, but the reality of it is, that I'm not really stressed or upset. Weekend was great. Spent the weekend with just me and my girl. Lots of fun hugs and kisses and playing. We spent the morning with Steph and had brunch before picking up Daddy from the airport. Then it was full car searching mode. We didn't find anything unfortunately. And so trying to figure out how we're going to make it all work, we decided to just rent him a car for the week. Even though he's leaving in the morning for New Jersey till Wednesday. Cheaper and more convenient to do it that way. In any case I really do think the happiness project is working because I feel much happier even when things aren't going my way! Pretty good huh?? I've decided to bring back the happy things at the end of my blog... in order to not lose light of all the awesome things in my life.
1.) JB got engaged today... Super excited for him and so looks like another Kansas wedding next year.
2.) We found out a good friend that the last round of Invitro worked... and a good possibly with twins!!!
3.) We got three pieces of the baseboard cut today. With Craig out of town, I will be painting them after Sydney is asleep. I will have it looking good for the possible party this weekend.(Fingers crossed)
4.) Project DC is still going strong and I'm really enjoying it. Still have to hit up Aaron Brothers to frame a couple things, but everything is looking good. Actually on that note, Steph walked in this morning and was like... the book shelf looks really good. HAHAHAH... She noticed my project DC without even knowing I was doing project DC... =)
5.) I'm happy that I got to spend today with my husband, even though he is leaving us again in the morning. He was having a hard time with leaving again, but I was the strong one for the first time. Feels good to be needed, even when he didn't know he needed me.

Alright... I have to get to bed. We're trying to go to bed a little earlier each night. I start my new yoga class next week... I'll let you know how it goes!

Good night moon!

0 comments: