Unofficial Opening of Club-Dub

Today should be fun. Its the "unofficial" opening of club-dub. Its so hot out, that we had to open the pool for visitors a little earlier than we would have liked. I'm very excited because we are on our way to getting the patio paved and looking good. Craig, Josh and Chad worked wonders last weekend digging out the mulchy areas outside the back patio. My dad and uncle Ludie came over yesterday morning to work up a clear plan as to when and how we are going to pave those sections in. I mentioned to them that we really want to extend the patio also and it only took a few minutes of them talking for us to realize it is much more cost efficient if we did it all at once. So Craig and I started to dig that section out yesterday. We dug for a few hours before we ran our errands for the day. I already have two blisters on my hands. I do not know how those boys did it last time. We were talking our our plan yesterday evening and how we think we're going to hire some help this morning to help. Josh volunteered to help again, which is so nice. He definitely does not have to do that. But then with him talking to Craig, I guess the two of them, oh and me, are going to attempt to dig it all out this morning. I'm definitely going to have breakfast and coffee waiting for both of them. And I may even go get an extra something for JB for all his help.
So we will be digging, and we mentioned to a few folks that they are of course welcome to come to the unofficial opening of club-dub. I think we may have some takers, but I just would like to remind everyone that it looks kind of crazy, but by June, we should have it looking pretty good. Well I'm off to get some breakfast for the boys, and I hope to have some stories to tell after the unofficial opening

0 comments: