Where is the sun?

Well this is a first. I'm writing in the morning. I typically do it at night when lots and lots of great things have happened throughout the day. Exaggeration? Okay maybe a little. Some great things do happen each and every day and its just a matter of whether I catch them.
So yesterday I visited this new gym that our friends have been raving about and would like us to join. I had been holding off because I really want Craig to join with me and with the training for the Ironman, we needed to stay where we were because there was a location close to his work that he could go during lunch. Now, that he is not training, we thought this is a perfect time. Let me tell you, they were not kidding about this gym. It was like a spa with waterfalls as you walk in. Crazy. The best part was trying to get a deal out of the sales rep. I know a girl that knows this guy that can hook you up! hahaha. As he's showing me around, he's slyly under his breath telling me about this deal he can get me. I was pretty funny considering its only a gym. teheheheh... It actually wasn't a terrible deal. The amount we had to put down for Craig and I was a little steep, so we'll see if it works out. Definitely a fun experience thought!
So then I get home and walk in the house and all I can smell is BBQ. I'm getting so excited because I'm thinking C-dub got home and thought to stop and get something for dinner. I walk outside and the smell is so strong. I'm looking around for Craig, and can't find him. So I walk over to the BBQ with a big smile on my face. I open it up... and....NOTHING. It turns out it was the neighbor. Poop! C-dub walks in from getting the mail and I give him a frown because I had gotten my own hopes up. He says that he smelled the same thing and that we needed to get in the car right now. So we went and got our own steaks and decided to BBQ. Of course my steak was the size of a finger, but it exactly what I wanted.
Last but not least, I've once again been banned from picking the Netflix. I mean, I really try to broaden our horizons if you will, but nope, I failed miserably. Last night, we got "Miss Potter" with Renee Zellweger. We made it through about 15 minutes before we decided this might be an "Alli" watch. tehehehe... Good thing Juno is on its way before I got banned from picking! I really should be skedaddling off to work.
Good thing that happened today/yesterday? I got my car back and checked out the fancy gym
Fun things that happened today/yesterday? Whenever Craig talks about certain things he gets this funny smirk on his face. I like to call it, his too cool face, but its this funny smirk and I'm always asking why he's smirking and his forever response is, I don't know what you are talking about. Well yesterday he was talking about the gym and he must have caught himself doing it, because I was looking at him, and then he made this goofy face. We both started laughing and were laughing the whole way to the grocery store. It doesn't sound funny, but it was if you would have seen this face!

0 comments: